The mansion has officially open its door to the public 2018 December. We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback and interests from our supportive guests.
The mansion has two formal living rooms, one formal dining room sits 10, and a second dining room sits 4. A social room downstairs with billiard, dart, bar built in, adjacent to a home theater room with a second bar decorated in nautical theme.
A large out door deck ( 800 sq ft) is available for guest to use.
a park and basketball court directly across street, the mansion prepared surprises and activities for guests of all ages and background.
As of now 2019, 90% of all dates of 2019 are booked, and 40% of 2020 are booked in advanced.
We have hosted 12 weddings ceremonies in house so far, and with 11 more planned for next summer.
We have hosted numerous corporate clients for their conference, team-building, client appreciation need.
We have hosted reunions, family dinners, anniversary, proposal dinners, birthday party, baby showers. Countless memories were made here.
We have hosted interviews, documentaries, sitcom, Movie stars, athletes, sport teams have stayed here and left pictures and memorabilia.
Within 5 mins walking distance, there are three beautiful churches for wedding.
a brisk 1 min car ride, or 12 min walk, our guests would find themselves in the heart of downtown to enjoy their night out.
We try to embed ourselves as much as possible into our neighborhood's economy.
We hire professional from the area and we provide the following service:
1. Catering service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, for small gathering or large event. We work with a handful of chefs specializing in a variety of cuisines.
2. Bartender, DJ, gourmet chef, musician, photographer for your relaxed or formal event need.
3. Grocery purchase service ( we would purchase items for you if a list was made available to us before your arrival)
4. Airport pick-up/drop off, chauffeur for city transportation, bike rental.
5. Whatever else you might need, just let us know.